Gather, analyze, prioritize, and develop a plan for managing risks on your projects!
Advisicon’s Risk Register helps project managers and teams to identify, analyze, prioritize, and manage project risks proactively.
- Create a list of all potential project risks
- Analyze the magnitude of potential impacts, probability of occurrence, and lack of advanced warning
- Plan your risk management: prioritize, assign, and track risks and risk responses
This is an essential tool for every Project Manager’s toolbox!
Protect your projects! Get Advisicon’s Risk Register and start managing project risks proactively.
Risk Register and Chart
Risk Register helps Project Managers and teams to identify, analyze, prioritize, and manage project risks proactively.
The Risk Register looks at several dimensions of each risk and helps identify which risks need to be watched closely and/or mitigated to avoid becoming an issue.
Dimensions of risk
Each identified potential risk is rated four ways:
- The probability of not having an occurrence
- Advance warning before a risk actually occurs
- Magnitude of the damage caused if the risk should occur
- Severity looks at how much time will there be to respond
The Risk Chart gives insights into how to reduce risks to the program.
Risks plotted with a longer solid line have a greater chance of turning from a risk into an issue and need to be watched closely.
- Enter a Risk into the Risk Table on the first tab
- Assign values (1 to 5) for each of the three categories: Magnitude, Probability, Advance Warning. Severity is a calculation of the three categories (and is not editable)
- Add any further details (department, assigned to, etc) to help track the Risk.
- The results are plotted on the Risk Chart on the second tab.
Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7 or Older Versions
Microsoft ® Excel Version: Excel 2013, 2010 and 2007
Screen Resolution: Best viewed at 1280×1024 or greater