Learn how to configure, customize, administer and support Microsoft® Office Project Server 2010.
Administrators are those individuals within an enterprise who are tasked with configuring, customizing, and supporting the Project Server system. This book teaches participants how to set up and support enterprise‐wide project management standards, templates, resource pools, custom fields, management metrics and reporting, as well as how to use Project Web Access. This book also provides instruction in how to use Microsoft® Project Professional to create, modify, and manage project schedules and how to create project portfolio visibility standards and reports for an organization.
- Understanding Project Server as a Project Management Tool
- Program to Portfolio Management with Project Server
- Understanding Project Server Roles
- Project Server Security
- Workflow and Project Detail Pages
- Managing Fields and Enterprise Data
- Enterprise Database Administration
- Managing Look and Feel
- Managing the Queue
- Managing Operational Features
- Managing Timesheets and Tasks