Learn how to build, publish, and manage project schedules, issues, risks, deliverables, resources, and documents across an enterprise with Microsoft Office® Project Server 2007.
Project Managers are those individuals within an enterprise who are create, track and manage project schedules with Microsoft® Project Professional and Project Server. This book educates readers about how to create and manage project schedules, templates, allocate and manage resources and resource pools, custom fields, management metrics and reporting, as well as how to use Project Web Access.
- Understanding Project Server as a Project Management Tool
- Program and Portfolio Management with Project Server
- Understanding Project Server Roles
- Building Project Schedules
- Working with Resources and Schedules
- Views, Filters, Sorting, Finding, and Grouping
- Reporting in Project
- Formatting and Printing Project Schedules
- Overview of Project Web Access
- Reporting and Data Analysis in Project Server
- Customizing Project Server Fields and Views
- Time and Task Management
- Microsoft Office Project and Project Server Best Practices