Learn how to configure, customize, administer and support Microsoft® Office Project Server 2003 or 2007.
Administrators are those individuals within an enterprise who are tasked with configuring, customizing, and supporting the Project Server system. This book teaches participants how to set up and support enterprise‐wide project management standards, templates, resource pools, custom fields, management metrics and reporting, as well as how to use Project Web Access. This book also provides instruction in how to use Microsoft® Project Professional to create, modify, and manage project schedules and how to create project portfolio visibility standards and reports for an organization.
- Understanding Project Server as a Project Management Tool
- Program and Portfolio Management with Project Server
- Understanding Project Server Roles
- Overview of Project Web Access
- Configuring Security in Project Server
- Configuring Operational Policies
- Managing Project Server
- Configuring the OLAP Cubes
- Customizing Enterprise Fields and Calendars
- Time and Task Management
- Customizing Formats and Views in PWA
- Creating Data Analysis Views
- Administering SharePoint