Technical Services Lead
Position Location: Vancouver, WA
Advisicon Company Overview
Advisicon’s mission is clear: we want to boost your Project Management efficiencies by optimizing your processes and technologies and by creating measurable results that empower you and your organization. We have over 25 years in the project management industry and are a Gold level Project Partner with Microsoft. No matter the organizations size, our team specializes in maximizing our customers business and personal productivity by leveraging the Microsoft technology experience.
There is a difference between getting the job done and getting it done right. In each engagement, we strive to get the best outcome via a relationship-based, collaborative approach. Our results are measurable because we think productivity is tangible, not subjective. We have a specialized, integrated team that knows and utilizes both best practices methodologies with the latest PM technologies, providing our customers with a one-stop shop. From technical implementation and customization to end-user adoption, training and coaching, our team guides the customer, each step of the way.
Our core values are:
- Empowerment through growth and learning
- Improvement and innovation
- Servant leadership
- Relationships and collaboration
- Delivering measurable results
- Doing it right
- Always solution minded
- Work in and provide an environment of grace
- Taking our work seriously, but not ourselves
At Advisicon, we strive to empower our customers and staff to work in and build an atmosphere of grace and learning to achieve adaptive and applied use of that knowledge in creating and delivering solutions to both our external and internal customers.
Our leadership and solution teams apply the principle of servant leadership, leading from the front and ensuring that our customers and internal staff are both empowered and productive. We seek to grow our team with key people who share this mindset and who have the same common goal of investing in and growing talent to fully utilizing our strength’s for customer solutions.
These values and work mindset must resonate with you on a deeper level.
Advisicon Benefits Overview
Advisicon cares deeply for not only our customers, but also about the health and well-being of our employees, contractors and their families. Advisicon never stops looking into newer, better ways to benefit the staff, extended staff and their families.
We offer an excellent compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac programs as well as employer matched retirement/401k and paid time off.
Position Description Summary:
The Technical Services Lead position means being an integral part of our international team. This position reports to the President of the company and supports the directors of each department or functional areas while also driving and supporting the company’s technology infrastructure, software strategy and planning and evaluating its performance and risks. This position also is focused on both delivery and customer growth and support within the technology services for both for profit and non-profit customers. This position will establish tools, processes, reports and metrics to establish a strong customer service and implementation program providing IT and Technology consulting and support services both internally and externally (client facing).
Advisicon is looking for someone whose is interested in helping our company grow, retain and support and improve the Technology Services team’s skill-sets to deliver world class solutions and customer support both locally and abroad. This role will be both a doer and a leadership role, helping to create and improve the teams experience and create and support an “Can Do” culture that reflects collaborative engagement and leadership skills. The Technical Services Lead is a strategic thinker and thought-partner that can support other leaders to make effective and profitable decisions with the goal to guide the company towards long-term success in the face of constant technology innovation and change.
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, training and leveraging the latest Technology enhancements for both our companies needs and the needs of our customers. The Director of Finance will oversee all technology related, but not application development activities, and will work closely with the Director of Product Development in supporting, but not limited to Azure, Office365 and other infrastructure (on-premise or cloud based) solutions and platforms to support business optimization and productivity needs.
The Technical Services Lead is someone who understands about business technology systems for growing and scaling a business. This role will be actively creating processes and procedures that will help the company grow and scale for the future, while also supporting our customers with innovation, tools and processes to help them be successful. This position requires a candidate that can lead from the front and work collaboratively and help drive key programs and initiatives and produce results that can be measured.
Technical Services Lead Job Duties:
- Lead, Design and Develop Technology Solutions for internal and external customer requirements.
- Grow a Technical Services team to help create technical solutions, customizations, and Integrations for customer needs.
- Create and manage processes leading to the intake, approval, delivery and continued scaling of technical solutions for Advisicon and its customers.
- Work with Advisicon Directors to help automate and optimize productivity and profitability in their respective divisions, including providing solutions, content, training and tools.
- Assist with Senior Staff to test and make recommendations on future releases of technologies by Microsoft.
- Build, define, support and grow the capabilities of the business functions required to deliver excellent customer service.
- Increase the capabilities of the Technical Services division by leveraging the Microsoft Technology Stack, especially in Project Server and SharePoint solutions.
- Provide single point of contact with the customer and the project implementation team to help foster the partnership with Customer in completing projects on time and within budget.
- Establish project and task priorities in conjunction with the customer business requirements. Manage critical paths for customer projects (i.e. understand impacts and inter-dependencies between all projects).
- Actively participates in customer projects as a technical expert to keep skills and relevance current.
- Architect technical solutions for customers.
- Proactively address any risks or issues that may impact the project scope, time, quality or budget. Maintain a high level of communication with the customer and internal teams.
- Manage and communicate the schedule/task prioritization with internal or external Technical or Development resources and Managers, ensuring managed scope and delivery for customers.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, mentoring and managing resources for the Technical Services team.
- Define and own the goals, strategy and direction of the technical solutions and tools delivered by the Technical Services team.
- Work with the Marketing & Sales Divisions to help launch and promote existing capabilities and products and supporting new customer sales & existing customer solution expansion.
- Provide Positive and solution minded Out of the Box thinking while ensuring commitment for the Advisicon Brand, Mission, Vision and Values.
- Quality Assurance of Advisicon technical solutions and the work product of Technical Services team members.
- Prior Consulting experience required.
- 4+ years involvement with IT and systems integration experience.
- PMP certification a plus.
- You will be expected to maintain Microsoft Certification in appropriate technologies.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Have full understanding of System Configuration and inter-dependencies between application software, database systems, reporting software, and network systems.
- Advanced Experience in eliciting, documenting customer solution requirements.
- Strong database design and planning skills with in SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.
- Strong experience in Azure and Server Platforms for deploying our Technology Solutions.
- Strong experience in the Project PPM Solution suite by Microsoft and O365.
- Ability to build reports, metrics and dashboards for technology solutions and solution platforms.
- Business Intelligence and Report Development (SQL Reporting Services, Excel Services, Dashboards, PivotTables, Power BI).
- Experience in using Microsoft technologies in delivering or managing projects:
- Azure / Office 365 / Cloud Solutions Experience
- Project or Project Online Experience
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI)
- Visio Proficiency
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage and deliver multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Preferred experience with configuring, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Project Server / Project Online.
- Preferred experience with configuring, customizing and integrating Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Project Management-related technologies.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build technical strategies in tactics.
Core Professional Skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong, proven track record in delivering results for customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in tracking and reporting
- Loves and uses technology to produce results
- Self & Team Motivator
- Ability to be a team player
- Azure or Technology Certifications (i.e. MCSE)
- MS Project or Project Server/Project Online Certified
- SharePoint Certified
- Passionate about Helping others and solving customer problems
- Friendly, outgoing, sociable
- Healthy Sense of Humor
- Alert and observant and always looking for ways to improve processes
- Out of the box thinker, Creative, Inventive and Adaptable to situations
- Honest & Customer Focused
- Tactful and Respectful
- Solution oriented
Salary / Compensation:
- Depending on Experience
If you think you have the right stuff to join the A-Team and this position looks like the perfect fit for you, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to Careers@Advisicon.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.advisicon.com/apply/ →