Advisicon Company Overview
Position Location: Regional
Advisicon is a 25+ year Project & Portfolio Management & Technology company. We are in preparing for growing into the 21st century and have immediate need for staff that can help customers leverage technology to support their business and strategic goals. We not only focus on the Microsoft / O365 stack of PPM tools, but we also help with training, consulting and application / business intelligence and workflow development.
Advisicon Benefits Overview
Advisicon cares deeply for not only our customers but also about the health and well being of our employee’s, contractors & their families. Advisicon never stops looking into newer better ways to benefit the staff and extended staff and their families.
We offer an excellent compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac programs as well as employer matched retirement/401k and performance based bonuses including, paid training, PTO, and much much more.
Position Description Summary:
The Project Advisor will provide the customer with a blend of skills centered on enterprise project management, technology, and strategic business analysis. This position will engage in business and technology discussions related to business value and end-to-end Microsoft project & team collaboration technology solutions. They will identity customer business problems, map them to a solution, and facilitate the deployment of the services and technology described in the recommended solution. The Project Advisor position entails the following tasks, activities, and responsibilities:
- Provide the customer with a blend of skills supporting enterprise project management, technology and strategic business solutions.
- Work closely with Senior Project Advisors to develop services and technologies that address the client’s business needs.
- Foster productive customer relationships and ensure the Advisicon team exceeds customer expectations.
- Assist with collecting the client’s project requirements
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- Coordinate client meetings, training sessions & internal department meetings
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- File & maintain all digital project documents in designated Project Server client site
- Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site based schedule as directed by PM.
- Compile summary documents, e.g. Requirements Gathering, Project Closeout, and Lesson’s Learned.
- Create and maintain project reports as well as supporting ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Supporting all levels of the organization by generating and analyzing program/project data using standard reporting tools.
- Being accountable for standardizing reporting formats and statistical analysis methodologies.
- Creating responses to competing priorities as well as strong verbal and written communication skills are keys to success in this position.
- Customer service focused and be able to present findings/reports to peers competently.
- As Project Advisor/Scheduler you must show an ability to learn new tools: MS Project, MS Project Server & MS SharePoint
2-4 years Microsoft Project
1-2 years Microsoft Project Server
3-5 years Technical Project Management Experience
Preferred: PMP and MS Project Certifications and SharePoint experience.
Core Professional Skills:
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines
- Ability to prioritize competing work
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be a team player
- Willingness to seek industry certifications
- Friendly, outgoing, sociable
- Alert and observant
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- Tactful and respectful
- Passionate about profession
- Healthy sense of humor
- Life-long learner
Salary / Compensation:
- Depending on Experience
If you think you have the right stuff to join the A-Team and this position looks like the perfect fit for you, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to Careers@Advisicon.com
To apply for this job please visit www.advisicon.com.