Advisicon Company Overview
Advisicon is a technology project and portfolio management solutions company. In our 25-year history, we have grown domestically and internationally through strong customer relationships, helping them leverage both tools and best practices. Advisicon is a Gold level Project Partner with Microsoft influencing their next generation of technologies allowing our customers access to the latest capabilities, while also helping Microsoft improve based on our customers’ feedback.
We understand the difference between getting the job done, and getting it done right. We have a team of specialized experts that utilize best practices methodologies with the latest PM technologies, providing our customers with a one-stop shop. From technical implementation and customization to end-user adoption, training and coaching, our team guides the customer, each step of the way.
Our core values are:
- Empowerment through growth and learning
- Improvement and innovation
- Servant leadership
- Relationships and collaboration
- Delivering measurable results
- Solution driven
- Fostering an environment of grace
- Taking our work seriously, but not ourselves
At Advisicon, we strive to empower our customers and staff to work in and build an atmosphere of grace and learning to achieve adaptive and applied use of that knowledge in creating and delivering solutions to both our external and internal customers.
We lead from the front, ensuring our staff and customers are empowered and productive. We seek to grow our team with key people who share this mindset and who have the same common goal of investing in and growing talent to fully utilizing our strengths for customer solutions.
Advisicon Benefits Overview
Advisicon cares deeply for not only our customers, but also about the health and well-being of our employees, contractors and their families. Advisicon never stops looking into newer, better ways to benefit the staff, extended staff and their families.
We offer an excellent compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac programs as well as employer matched retirement/401k and performance-based bonuses including, paid training, PTO, and much, much more.
Position Description Summary
Advisicon is looking for someone who is interested in helping our company grow and expanding our pipeline. Advisicon has grown internationally through the strength of our relationships but sees great opportunities to create a stronger sales outreach program, helping to find customers and help them leverage our solutions in optimizing their business.
Our Sales Administrator will partner with our Directors to expand our outreach programs and assist with creating connections in the community, supporting sales and networking events, including for-profit and nonprofit. This position reports to the President of the company and works with the subject matter experts in responding to customer requests and sales initiatives with and for the sales team.
This candidate will be trained and given the opportunity for earning additional revenue through commissions and accomplishing key sales goals. They will also support the Marketing team by providing creative solutions, ideas and establishing market visibility and building strong relationships with potential clients.
The ideal candidate will be professional, personable, reliable, and capable of multi-tasking. We are seeking an individual who is self-starting/managing, engaging, naturally friendly, bright, inquisitive, and an excellent communicator.
Core Job Duties:
- Follow up on leads gathered from networking and website
- Produce and manage client proposals, respond to RFPs and manage the sales process
- Expand our client acquisition, outreach and networking efforts
- Stay current with new industry trends and products
- Provide clients with guidance regarding Advisicon’s products and tools
- Presents solutions to clients and potential customers in person and through online demos
- Build and maintain strong relationships with decision makers who show an interest in our products for future needs
- Track and document potential leads and results to communicate to appropriate team
- Respond to customer queries or issues in a timely manner via phone and email
- Go the extra mile to drive sales and customer satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in related field
- Prior experience in sales (technology industry is preferred)
- Must love and use technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Professional Experience, Certifications and Skills
- Minimum 1 – 3 years in a sales support role, preferably in the tech industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Experience with Microsoft Technology Solutions, Office 365, SharePoint, and Project management technologies
Core Professional Skills:
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong track record in delivering results for customers
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in tracking and reporting
- Passionate about helping others and solving customer problems
- Friendly, outgoing, sociable
- Healthy sense of humor
- Alert, observant and always looking for ways to improve processes
- Out of the box thinker, creative, inventive and adaptable to situations
- Honest and customer focused
- Tactful and respectful
- Solution oriented
Salary/Compensation: Commiserate to experience
If you think you have the right stuff to join the A-Team and this position looks like the perfect fit for you, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to Careers@Advisicon.com