Project Management Technologies Trainer
Position Location: Vancouver, Washington
Advisicon Company Overview
Advisicon’s mission is clear: we want to boost your Project Management efficiencies by optimizing your processes and technologies and by creating measurable results that empower you and your organization. We have over 25 years in the project management industry and are a Gold level Project Partner with Microsoft. No matter the organizations size, our team specializes in maximizing our customers business and personal productivity by leveraging the Microsoft technology experience.
There is a difference between getting the job done and getting it done right. In each engagement, we strive to get the best outcome via a relationship-based, collaborative approach. Our results are measurable because we think productivity is tangible, not subjective. We have a specialized, integrated team that knows and utilizes both best practices methodologies with the latest PM technologies, providing our customers with a one-stop shop. From technical implementation and customization to end-user adoption, training and coaching, our team guides the customer, each step of the way.
Our core values are:
- Empowerment through growth and learning
- Improvement and innovation
- Servant Leadership
- Relationships and collaboration
- Delivering measurable results
- Doing it right
- Always solution minded
- Work in and provide an environment of Grace
- Taking work seriously, but not ourselves
At Advisicon, we strive to empower our customers and staff to work in and build an atmosphere of grace and learning to achieve adaptive and applied use of that knowledge in creating and delivering solutions to both our external and internal customers.
Our leadership and solution teams apply the principle of servant leadership, leading from the front and ensuring that our customers and internal staff are both empowered and productive. We seek to grow our team with key people who share this mindset and who have the same common goal of investing in and growing talent to fully utilizing our strength’s for customer solutions.
These values and work mindset must resonate with you on a deeper level.
Advisicon Benefits Overview
Advisicon cares deeply for not only our customers, but also about the health and well-being of our employees, contractors and their families. Advisicon never stops looking into newer, better ways to benefit the staff, extended staff and their families.
We offer an excellent compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac programs as well as employer matched retirement/401k and paid time off.
Position Description Summary
The Project Management Technologies Trainer will be responsible for assisting in developing, designing and facilitating all learning programs and development opportunities while strengthening and increasing the training services division of Advisicon, Inc.
The Project Management Technologies Trainer is responsible for the continued development and delivery of instructor led, on-premise and web-based training including, the recording of training content to produce an on-demand version of live classes. This position will also conduct new hire onboarding training to all new internal employees.
Core Job Duties:
- Teaching Project Management Technologies
- MS Project
- Project Online (Enterprise)
- Office 365 Technologies
- MS Office Tools Suites
- Power BI
- Other Technologies
- Ability to participate and contribute in a team-oriented environment, exhibiting cooperation and team spirit, is necessary
- Support, training and internal employee / team development
- Assist in developing new and customized curriculum development and offerings
- Conduct on-boarding training for new internal employees
- Support and develop current and new curriculum
- Promote business development opportunities through educational programs
- Develop strategic partnerships with business and education entities
- Assist in managing curriculum updates, including books and artifacts, tools & templates
- Assist in managing and maintaining Microsoft competencies, both team and corporate levels
- Deliver public and private training, (Technology & Methodology) as needed
- Responsible for creating an exceptional learning experience for all learners
- Tracking PMI REP Course Listing, and partnership
- Contribute to social media content and marketing campaigns and contribute blog content
Professional Experience, Certifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or similar study area or equivalent of education/experience
- 4+ years training experience, curriculum development
- 4+ years’ experience with project management technologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in the development and delivery of training/facilitated learning
- Prior experience with ILT delivery is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products relating to Project Management preferred
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, specifically SharePoint, MS Project, Office 365, Power BI
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Maintaining subject matter expertise via continuous technical training opportunities
- Thorough understanding of project management methodology and practices
Core Professional Skills:
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines
- Ability to prioritize competing work
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Technical skills (WordPress, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, CRM)
- Knowledge of marketing techniques
- Self & Team Motivator
- Ability to be a team player
- Passionate about helping others and problem solving
- Friendly, outgoing, sociable
- Healthy Sense of Humor
- Alert and observant and looking for ways to improve processes
- Self-motivated, takes Initiative
- Must love and be adept with technology
- Out of the box thinker, creative, inventive and adaptable to situations
- Honest and customer Focused
- Tactful and respectful, but solution oriented
- Visionary but also actionable
Salary / Compensation:
- Depending on Experience
If you think you have the right stuff to join the A-Team and this position looks like the perfect fit for you, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to Careers@Advisicon.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.advisicon.com/apply/ →