Lead Sales Advisor
Position Location: Vancouver, Washington
Advisicon Company Overview
Advisicon’s mission is clear: we want to boost your Project Management efficiencies by optimizing your processes and technologies and by creating measurable results that empower you and your organization. We have over 25 years in the project management industry and are a Gold level Project Partner with Microsoft. No matter the organizations size, our team specializes in maximizing our customers business and personal productivity by leveraging the Microsoft technology experience.
There is a difference between getting the job done and getting it done right. In each engagement, we strive to get the best outcome via a relationship-based, collaborative approach. Our results are measurable because we think productivity is tangible, not subjective. We have a specialized, integrated team that knows and utilizes both best practices methodologies with the latest PM technologies, providing our customers with a one-stop shop. From technical implementation and customization to end-user adoption, training and coaching, our team guides the customer, each step of the way.
Our core values are:
- Empowerment through growth and learning
- Improvement and innovation
- Servant Leadership
- Relationships and collaboration
- Delivering measurable results
- Doing it right
- Always solution minded
- Work in and provide an environment of Grace
- Taking work seriously, but not ourselves
At Advisicon, we strive to empower our customers and staff to work in and build an atmosphere of grace and learning to achieve adaptive and applied use of that knowledge in creating and delivering solutions to both our external and internal customers.
Our leadership and solution teams apply the principle of servant leadership, leading from the front and ensuring that our customers and internal staff are both empowered and productive. We seek to grow our team with key people who share this mindset and who have the same common goal of investing in and growing talent to fully utilizing our strength’s for customer solutions.
These values and work mindset must resonate with you on a deeper level.
Advisicon Benefits Overview
Advisicon cares deeply for not only our customers, but also about the health and well-being of our employees, contractors and their families. Advisicon never stops looking into newer, better ways to benefit the staff, extended staff and their families.
We offer an excellent compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac programs as well as employer matched retirement/401k and paid time off.
Position Description Summary
The Lead Sales Advisor position means being an integral part of our international team. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales by implementing sales plans and managing the Sales Department. This position will report to the President of the company and direct all sales activities. The Lead Sales Advisor will collaborate with the senior team to set revenue goals and strategies and implement a sales plan to drive revenue growth and generate leads.
Advisicon is looking for someone whose is interested in helping our company grow, retain and support and improve the Sales team’s skill-sets to deliver world class solutions and customer support both locally and abroad. This role will both execute and lead, helping to create and improve the teams experience while creating and supporting a “Can Do” culture that reflects collaborative engagement and leadership skills. The Lead Sales Advisor is a strategic thinker and thought-partner that can support other leaders to make effective and profitable decisions with the goal to guide the company towards long-term success.
The Director of Sales will create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels. They will establish a referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximize value from those connections as well as define and execute appropriate sales strategies, business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability. This position requires a candidate that can lead from the front and work collaboratively and help drive key programs and initiatives and produce results that can be measured.
The Lead Sales Advisor will be energetic, persuasive, and be able to demonstrate the ability to sell. They will also be professional, personable, reliable, and capable of multi-tasking. We are seeking an individual who is engaging, naturally friendly, bright, inquisitive, and an excellent communicator.
Lead Sales Advisor Job Duties:
- Responsible for managing all Sales activities and hiring and growing Sales staff across the 5 divisions (Products, Professional Services, Academy, Technical Services and Nonprofit)
- Produce and manage client proposals, respond to RFPs and manage the sales process
- Manage and oversee the company’s sales direction and functions, including development of sales techniques, approaches and measurement standards
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plan for future growth of company in different regions
- Generate reports based on facts to be presented before the senior managers, and shareholders
- Meets the sales targets set within the given deadline
- Build up our customer relationships, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits
- Represent Advisicon at various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events
- Continuously motivate the sales team and inspire them to stay focused on company’s goals.
- Seek out new customers, and sales opportunities to help build up the pipeline
- Implement a sales training and orientation program to educate new hires as our company grows
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales automation platforms
- Produce and Leverage Reporting and Analytics to improve sales and customer growth
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights
- Work closely with Advisicon Business Directors and Marketing to optimize sales through training internal staff, improving internal processes and mapping out sales materials needed
- Produce and manage client proposals, respond to RFPs and manage the sales process
- Stay current with new industry trends and products
- Go the extra mile to drive sales and customer satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration required (MBA preferred)
- 7+ years’ experience in sales management
- 10+ years’ experience in direct or outside sales
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Experience with Microsoft Technology Solutions, Office 365, SharePoint, and Project management technologies
- Outstanding Communication, and Negotiation skills is a must
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing perspective
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
Core Professional Skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines
- Ability to prioritize competing work
- Self & Team Motivator
- Ability to be a team player
- Passionate about Helping others and solving customer problems
- Friendly, outgoing, sociable
- Healthy Sense of Humor
- Alert and observant and looking for ways to improve processes
- Self-motivated, Takes Initiative
- Must love and be adept with Technology
- Out of the box thinker, Creative, Inventive and Adaptable to situations
- Honest & Customer Focused
- Tactful and Respectful, but solution oriented
- Visionary but also actionable
Salary / Compensation:
- Depending on Experience
If you think you have the right stuff to join the A-Team and this position looks like the perfect fit for you, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to Careers@Advisicon.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.advisicon.com/apply/ →