IT Integration Advisor/System Administrator
Advisicon Company Overview
Position Location: Vancouver, Washington
We are a 25-year project to portfolio management technology and Solutions Company. We have grown internationally through the strength of our relationships with our customers, helping them leverage both tools and best practices. Advisicon is a Gold level Project Partner with Microsoft and work with Microsoft on their next generation of PM technologies helping our customers leverage the latest capabilities, while also helping Microsoft improve their tool suite based on our customer’s needs.
We have a specialized, integrated team that knows and utilizes both best practices methodologies with the latest PM technologies, providing our customers with a one-stop shop. From technical implementation and customization to end-user adoption, training and coaching, our team guides the customer, each step of the way.
This position will assist in not only customer solutions, but also manage and protect all internal systems. The ideal candidate would need to be highly organized and efficient.
Advisicon Benefits Overview
Advisicon cares deeply for not only our customers but also about the health and wellbeing of our employee’s, contractors & their families. Advisicon never stops looking into newer better ways to benefit the staff and extended staff and their families.
We offer an excellent compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac programs as well as employer matched retirement/401k and performance based bonuses including, paid training, PTO, and much much more.
Position Description Summary
The IT Integration Advisor/System Administrator position means being an integral part of our international team where your focus is on successfully implementing tools, technology and solutions to our clients and the internal staff. This position requires a candidate that can drive and produce great results on a daily basis, someone who takes charge and delivers!
The ideal candidate is professional, personable, reliable, and capable of multi-tasking. We are seeking an individual who is personable, naturally friendly, bright, inquisitive, and an excellent communicator.
This position entails the following client facing tasks, activities, and responsibilities:
- Deliver Microsoft SharePoint Server implementation consulting services to clients. This includes Installation, migration, Administration, and Troubleshooting.
- Deliver Microsoft Project Server implementation consulting services to clients. This includes Installation, Migration, Administration, and Troubleshooting.
- Deliver basic IT Support to clients, including desktop, server, network, SQL, email and Microsoft Access application support and maintenance.
The IT Integration Advisor/System Administrator position entails the following Internal tasks, activities, and responsibilities:
- Supporting end users
- Supporting hardware; Servers, Laptops, Desktops, ancillary equipment
- Providing system administration for internal systems: SharePoint, Project Server, Exchange, SQL Server, CRM
- Managing technology infrastructure: Domain, network, and Windows Servers
- Managing system updates with Windows Server Update Services
- Maintaining systems using System Center Operation Manager
- Supporting Virtual Servers in Hyper-V.
- Managing Backup system
- Maintaining Websites and Administering IIS
- Technical Documentation for internal IT processes
Preferred Professional Experience
- 3+ years IT experience
- At least one-year experience with SharePoint
- At least one-year experience with Project Server
- Familiarity with SQL Queries and SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft platform
- Knowledge of a full range of SharePoint-related technologies
- Consulting experience/Client facing
Additional Attributes (preferred and valued, but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experienced with implementing, supporting, and using Microsoft Office Project Server
- Experienced with configuring, customizing, and integrating SharePoint technologies
- Architecting and deploying production systems on a SharePoint platform
- Experienced with gathering business and technical requirements for SharePoint and Project Server
- SharePoint Server Certification
- Project Server Certification
- QuickBooks Administration
- MCP certifications
- PMP certification
- Project management experience
- Experienced with applying project management best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, Access, Performance Point
Core Professional Skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines
- Ability to prioritize competing work
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Technical skills (WordPress, SharePoint, CRM)
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques
- Self & Team Motivator
- Ability to be a team player
- Passionate about Helping others and solving customer problems
- Friendly, outgoing, sociable
- Healthy Sense of Humor
- Alert and observant and looking for ways to improve processes
- Self-motivated, Takes Initiative
- Must love and be adept with Technology
- Out of the box thinker, Creative, Inventive and Adaptable to situations
- Honest & Customer Focused
- Tactful and Respectful, but solution oriented
- Visionary but also actionable
Salary / Compensation:
- Depending on Experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.advisicon.com/apply/ →