Position Location: Vancouver, WA
Advisicon Company Overview
Advisicon’s mission is clear: we want to boost your Project Management efficiencies by optimizing your processes and technologies and by creating measurable results that empower you and your organization. We have over 25 years in the project management industry and are a Gold level Project Partner with Microsoft. No matter the organizations size, our team specializes in maximizing our customers business and personal productivity by leveraging the Microsoft technology experience.
There is a difference between getting the job done and getting it done right. In each engagement, we strive to get the best outcome via a relationship-based, collaborative approach. Our results are measurable because we think productivity is tangible, not subjective. We have a specialized, integrated team that knows and utilizes both best practices methodologies with the latest PM technologies, providing our customers with a one-stop shop. From technical implementation and customization to end-user adoption, training and coaching, our team guides the customer, each step of the way.
Our core values are:
- Empowerment through growth and learning
- Improvement and innovation
- Servant Leadership
- Relationships and collaboration
- Delivering measurable results
- Doing it right
- Always solution minded
- Work in and provide an environment of Grace
- Taking work seriously, but not ourselves
At Advisicon, we strive to empower our customers and staff to work in and build an atmosphere of grace and learning to achieve adaptive and applied use of that knowledge in creating and delivering solutions to both our external and internal customers.
Our leadership and solution teams apply the principle of servant leadership, leading from the front and ensuring that our customers and internal staff are both empowered and productive. We seek to grow our team with key people who share this mindset and who have the same common goal of investing in and growing talent to fully utilizing our strength’s for customer solutions.
These values and work mindset must resonate with you on a deeper level.
Advisicon Benefits Overview
Advisicon cares deeply for not only our customers, but also about the health and well-being of our employees, contractors and their families. Advisicon never stops looking into newer, better ways to benefit the staff, extended staff and their families.
We offer an excellent compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac programs as well as employer matched retirement/401k and performance-based bonuses including, paid training, PTO, and much, much more.
Position Description Summary
The Functional Analyst position means being an integral part of our international team where the focus will be on gathering detailed requirements, system design, and perform quality assurance and software testing.
Primary Job Duties:
- Gather, consolidate and record requirements from customers or subject matter experts on new products, change requests, and bug reports.
- Support the Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing process by ensuring clear and measurable requirements are gathered, managed, tested and delivered
- Build Automated Tests using Selenium Web Driver and/or other software
- Utilize Azure DevOps with a Continuous Integration/Delivery Pipeline.
- Effectively document and communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Recognize conflicting or out of scope requirements and resolve with the customer at the beginning of the engagement
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Design, document and maintain system processes
- Work on the interpretation of issues and problems for technical and non-technical personnel.
- Documents, tracks and verifies defects and fixes in assigned applications
- Develop, documents and implements QA standards for assigned applications
- Monitors the performance of applications under development; ensures full conformance of each assigned application to established specifications
- Create Training Materials as required for end users to use the software
- Conduct live training sessions and Demos with Customers as required
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in software business/functional analysis or software quality assurance.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Selenium WebDriver or similar experience
- Experience with DevOps with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Deployment environments
Core Professional Skills:
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong, proven track record in delivering results for customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Project Management Experience or Project / Product Lifecycle Methodology Experience a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in tracking and reporting
- Loves and uses technology to produce results
- Self & Team Motivator
- Ability to be a team player
- Passionate about helping others and solving customer problems
- Friendly, outgoing, sociable
- Healthy sense of humor
- Alert, observant and always looking for ways to improve processes
- Out of the box thinker, creative, inventive and adaptable to situations
- Honest and customer focused
- Tactful and respectful
- Solution oriented
Salary / Compensation:
- Depending on Experience
If you think you have the right stuff to join the A-Team and this position looks like the perfect fit for you, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to Careers@Advisicon.com.