- This event has passed.
Microsoft NYC & Advisicon – Project to Portfolio Management for the Financial & Insurance Industries
February 21 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Microsoft continues to update and rollout out new tools, software, and integration for Project, Program and Portfolio Managers.
Advisicon and Microsoft invite you to come learn what the Financial and Insurance Industries can leverage to maximize productivity.
This Lunch & Learn event is not a sales session. It’s a focused, hands-on interactive learning opportunity. Professional Development Units (PDU’s) will be provided and we encourage you to bring your laptops, questions, and challenges. Learn from Project MVPs and Microsoft Gold Partners on best practices with current and recently released features, and integrations with Office 365 that will help you maximize yours and your team’s productivity while also automating reporting and visibility for Resources, Skillsets, Costs, and Deliverables.
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am Project PPM Summit Kickoff & Customer Focus Agenda
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Where is Microsoft Going – Project & Project Technologies – Lunch (Provided)
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Leveraging Project PPM Latest or New Agile Features & O365 Capabilities
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm A Lifecycle Walkthrough Leveraging Microsoft Platforms & Technology
- Intake Requests to Selection & Prioritization
- Collaboration & Agile Work Management
- Demand & Capacity Planning, forecasting & Reporting
- Leveraging Dashboards & Program / to Portfolio Reporting & Views
- 2:00 pm – Group Q&A and Close
Advisicon is a PMI® Registered Education Provider and, as a result, attendees will be eligible to receive up to 3 PMI® PDUs for attendance at and participation in the event.
Participating in this session is one of the best ways to learn about business productivity tools and technologies without sales pressure. Sessions are led by a trained facilitator and are designed to be interactive, experiential, and fun.