- This event has passed.
Microsoft & Advisicon – Trinidad & Tobago Project & Portfolio Modern Office
October 3 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Your Microsoft Account team invites you to our Project & Portfolio Modern Capabilities Presentation. The event is free offered Thursday, October 3rd for executives, project managers, and PMO leads to learn about the power of the NEW Modern Microsoft Project Online and Microsoft’s related PPM tools including Planner and Teams capabilities and how they can help your PMO deliver more strategic value to the organization.
The event will be focused on how you can leverage all the latest MS PPM Platforms to maximize your organization’s ROI of your project portfolio.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Project capabilities presentation including Portfolio Analysis and latest developments and announcement about “Modern Project”
- Power BI reporting for Project Online: why it’s a game changer, including Advisicon’s Project Online report app
- Retooling the RFP process or how to be more effective at procuring and planning an Enterprise Project Management Solution
- What does an EMP deployment project typically look like
- Understand the capabilities of Planner and Teams
- Q&A – open discussion
We will explore the new elements in Modern Project and Power BI with ways to improve project and portfolio reporting to deliver greater data insights and show new strategies to help meet the demands project managers face around project and portfolio reporting. Additionally, we will present some of the investments Microsoft is making in addition to Project Online, Dynamics, and Power BI so that you can see some of the exciting new changes planned in the near future.
Participating in this session is one of the best ways to learn about business productivity tools and technologies without sales pressure. Sessions are led by a trained facilitator and are designed to be interactive, experiential, and fun.
J. Kenneth Loewen Jr., PMP CPA CGMA CMA MBA
Director of Client Solutions, Advisicon, Inc.