The first-ever online conference that is dedicated to Microsoft Project, Project Server and Project Online, that runs for a continuous 24 hours.
Why should you attend this conference?
- For starters, its free! You do not pay anything to be part of this conference. Register here!
- It is a Virtual Conference, so you can attend this from wherever you choose to, without having to leave the comfy of your home or work or coffee shop!
- It is a unique event in that it runs for a full 24 hours. So, you can attend any sessions that happen during the time convenient to you. In addition all session recordings will be available on-demand for later viewing (subject to presenter’s authorization).
- No dilution of content! This conference is completely focused on MS Project, Project Server and Project Online, with a lot of support from the Microsoft Project Community. So you get pure, unadulterated content about using the technology for your business problems.
What is the conference is actually about?
- Technology is great! We all love it! But, what use is it, if it does not enable your business process?
- Which is why, this will be a conference that focuses more on the ‘business’ value of the usage of MS Project, Project Online and Project Server.
- The goal is to make sure that this conference provides a value to all the audience in a way other conferences have not been able to in the past.
- 24 hours of MS Project goodness. More than 50 awesome sessions. Speakers from 19 different countries. Attendees and like-minded people eager to learn world wide. It all adds up to an inspiring and functional conference experience.
Who will be speaking at the conference?
Some of the best speakers and experts on Microsoft Project, Project Server and Project Online including our own Tim Runcie, Microsoft Project MVP.
How can I register?
By clicking here! No payment needed, it’s free – remember?
Can’t wait to virtually “see” you there!